Now I know that many parents are put off doing art and crafts at home with their little ones because of the mess - which is why classes like my Little ARTventurers pre school sessions are so popular as you can leave the mess behind for us to clear up! - but here's a little reminder of why it's so important for us to get our little ones involved in creative activities from an early age :
- Children learn by using their senses and art is a great learning tool from a very early age
- Art stimulates both sides of the brain
- Art promotes self expression and self esteem
- Art and craft activities develop hand-eye coordination
- Art helps to develop creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Art and craft activities aid concentration
- Studies show that children who participate in art activities read better and get higher grades in maths and science
- Art encourages children to think more about their environment
- Art is a great social activity for all ages - encouraging frienships and strengthening relationships
- Art and craft is rewarding and fun!
Experimenting with splodgers, dabbers and other painting tools and spending some quality time with mum at one of our pre-school sessions!
For more information regarding our art and craft classes for children of all ages in Sunderland and surrounding areas visit our website http://www.artventurers.co.uk/ or email us at email@example.com